Who we are
Viralgen Vector Core becomes the convergence point from experienced specialized organizations in biotechnology and life science fields, united with the aim of creating a CDMO in the sector of gene therapy and innovative medicines. Developing and manufacturing in order to contribute to the progress in health and welfare of people.
One of the key aspects for this exclusive technology to reach patients is the cGMP production for rAAV manufacturing in large batches. Askbio has been working in the field of gene therapy for more than 15 years and has developed its own cell line and manufacturing system. This allows large cGMP manufacturing of rAAV vectors with superior yield to others in the market.
Your reliable partner for AAV Development, Validation and Manufacturing.
Proprietary Mammalian cell-based production platform
- ViralGen Vector Core has licensed Pro10™ cell line and the manufacturing process from Askbio.
- Pro10™ cell line has been derived from HEK293 cells and shows high yield.
- SV40 sequences are not presented in Pro10™ cell line.
- Industrial scale serum-free suspension culture system: manufacturing process based on triple transfection of Pro10™ cell line.
Large-Scale cGMP Capacity
- 3 independent state-of-the-art cGMP production suits (>1800m2), providing the capability to continously manufacture 3 different products simultaneously.
- 50L scale to supply Toxicology/biodistribution studies.
- Viralgen uses 50L, 250L and 500L single-use stirred-tank bioreactors for culture of suspension cells.
- In-house QC lab for critical release assays.