Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between Askbio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Logistic Operator to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are looking for a Logistic Operator who is highly motivated and eager to work as part of a team. The candidate will be responsible for the efficient and safe management of products and materials in our warehouse, ensuring compliance with quality standards and GMP regulations. The responsibilities to be carried out will be the next ones:
- To receive, inspect and store raw materials, intermediate products and finished goods.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and perform periodic audits.
- Comply with GMP procedures and ensure that all operations in the warehouse are in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely availability of materials.
- Participate in the resolution of problems related to warehousing and distribution.
Education and Experience:
- High degree in logistics or foreign trade.
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operator in a GMP environment.
- Solid knowledge of GMP regulations and ability to maintain corresponding documentation.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment in a safe manner.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- Indefinite contract.
- Good working and international environment.
- Company activities.
- Social benefits.
Do you want to know more about how we can help you?