Who we are
Viralgen Vector Core is a partnership uniquely positioned in the CDMO industry to bring forward a robust suspension platform for AAV production in a facility custom-designed to bring therapies to market as quickly as possible. Leveraging the technology platforms of Askbio, Viralgen is able to support every aspect of your AAV program from start to finish, including large-scale manufacturing, fill-finish, and quality control in a GMP-certified environment in San Sebastian, Spain.
Viralgen Vector Core becomes the convergence point from experienced specialized organizations in biotechnology and life sciences, united with the aim of creating a CDMO in the cutting-edge sector of gene therapy and innovative medicines.
Devoted to the Development and Manufacturing of viral vectors, in order to contribute to the progress in health and welfare of people.
Your reliable partner for AAV Development, Validation and Manufacturing.
Proprietary Mammalian cell-based production platform
- ViralGen Vector Core has licensed Pro10™ cell line and the manufacturing process from Askbio.
- Pro10™ cell line has been derived from HEK293 cells and shows high yield.
- SV40 sequences are not presented in Pro10™ cell line.
- Industrial scale serum-free suspension culture system: manufacturing process based on triple transfection of Pro10™ cell line.
Large-Scale cGMP Capacity
- 3 independent state-of-the-art cGMP production suits (>1800m2), providing the capability to continously manufacture 3 different products simultaneously.
- 50L scale to supply Toxicology/biodistribution studies.
- Viralgen uses 50L, 250L and 500L single-use stirred-tank bioreactors for culture of suspension cells.
- In-house QC lab for critical release assays.