Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Logistic Operator to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a Logistic Operator who will play a key role on the structure of the company and will support the monitoring, storage and distribution of goods.
The job involves organizing the performance of the Warehouse.
- Ensure the use and fulfillment of cGMP procedures.
- Collaboration with the Quality teams to ensure correct status of materials.
- Management of activities related to material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing and reception of parcels.
- Expiration control. Management of expired and rejected materials.
- Control and location of materials in the warehouse, seeking space optimization.
- Control of the stock.
- Fostering a dynamic, communicative and respectful work culture within the team and between different departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Health Sciences, Supply Chain management, Logistics or equivalent.
- At least 2years of experience preferably within the life sciences industry and with similar responsibilities.
- Technical proficiency in warehouse barcoding and digitalization.
- FDA experience is highly desired.
- Knowledge of SAP B1 ERP is highly desired.
- Experience in a biopharmaceutical company is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- You are self-motivated and used to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated passion for producing high-quality work.
- Proactive management and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- Communication skills and self-management.