SAP Support Specialist
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next SAP SUPPORT SPECIALIST to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a SAP SUPPORT SPECIALIST who will participate in our ERP SAP Business One tasks within the IT Team.
As part of the SAP team, the specialist is the first point of contact for SAP users in all functions. The specialist must communicate well and must be able to understand the different business processes of the company as they will be working closely with multiple departments.
- Responsible for user support, incidents and new requirement tasks of SAP.
- Work with suppliers and the IT team to guarantee the system access and functionalities work seamlessly and correctly for SAP users.
- Help with execution of system setting tasks and assist in the implementation of new functionalities.
- Participation in validation processes and documentation tasks.
- Load and update data with the SAP Business One Data Transfer Workbench tool.
- Collaboration in user training.
- Fostering a dynamic, communicative and respectful work culture within the team and between different departments.
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Computer Engineering.
- Experience working with SAP Business One or, failing that, master's degree or certification in SAP Business One is highly desired.
- Experience and understanding of financial processes is a plus.
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You are comfortable working both independently and in a team environment.