SAP Technical Specialist
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next SAP TECHNICAL SPECIALIST to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a SAP TECHNICAL SPECIALIST who will participate in our ERP SAP Business One tasks within the IT Team.
As part of the SAP team, the technical specialist manages the SAP technical area including all developments, integrations and application infrastructure maintenance. The specialist must work closely with the SAP functional team and must be able to understand the different business processes of the company to provide technical solutions.
- Responsible for all the developments and third-party software integrations in SAP.
- Work with suppliers and the IT infrastructure team to guarantee the SAP access, applications and add-ons work seamlessly and correctly.
- Must be able to manage technical tasks and projects with external providers.
- Deliver reports with Crystal Reports tool, SQL-Queries and BI tools.
- Implement business rules with Stored Procedures.
- Documentation of software developments and processes.
- Participation in validation processes and documentation tasks.
- Fostering a dynamic, communicative and respectful work culture within the team and between different departments.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET Development and SDK SAP Business One.
- Strong knowledge in SQL (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, views and functions).
- Knowledge of SAP HANA or MS SQL Server Databases.
- High level of experience in Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge of Service Layer is a plus.
- Business Intelligence skills are a plus.
- Experience implementing manufacturing & logistic processes is a plus.
- Knowledge of Beas, Produmex and B1UP Boyum IT products is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You are comfortable working both independently and in a team environment.