Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Planning Technician to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a Planning Technician who will play a key role within our production strategy at our manufacturing facility.
- Planning the different phases of production, providing support to operators and being the main point of contact for the sector supervisor.
- Participate in the write up of GMP documentation such as Standard Operating Protocols (SOPs) and work logs.
- Participation in the continuous improvement of production processes.
- Ensuring that the company's production is met, training and personnel training programs.
- Promote a dynamic, communicative and respectful work culture within the team and between different departments.
- You are a Engineer, Biologist, and/or have a Professional Trainning within relevant fields.
- Solid, extensive and verifiable experience in the field is required.
- Solid experience of at least 2 years.
- Technical proficiency working in classified environments.
- Medium-high SAP experience.
- Experience in qualification of sterile filling equipment and sterile filling process validation will be considered a key asset.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- Have excellent Communication skills
- You are self-motivated and used to work in a multidisciplinary environment.