Fill & Finish Operator
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Fill and Finish Operator to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a Fill and Finish Operator who will play an important role on the structure of our fill & finish department.
Ideal candidate’s skills should be adequate to carry out F&F tasks, including experience in working in classified A/B environments and expertise in sterile filling of injectables. The operator must be able to run equipment such as a modern sterile filling station and with disposables assemblies.
- Execute sterile filling activities of different biological products under GMP standards in controlled environments, as well as visual inspection of the same.
- Participate in the installation and qualification of production equipment.
- Participate in the editing of GMP documentation such as Standard Operating Protocols (SOPs) and work logs.
- Preparation of buffers and solutions required by the process according to manufacturing guidelines.
- Execute the company's production, training and personnel training programs, including media-fill studies in accordance with current regulations.
- Promote a dynamic, communicative and respectful work culture within the team and between different departments.
- A solid and verifiable experience in the field is the main demand, any degree on related sciences is an asset.
- Solid experience of at least 2-3 years in filling of sterile products and visual inspection.
- Technical proficiency working in classified environments and sterile filling line set-up and use.
- Filling in biological products experience will be an asset.
- Experience in qualification of sterile filling equipment and sterile filling process validation will be an asset.
- Fluent English will be an asset.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges
- You are self-motivated and used to work in a multidisciplinary environment.