Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Logistic Lead to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a Logistic Lead who will play a key role on the structure of the company and will support the monitoring, storage and distribution of goods.
The job involves organizing and supervising the performance of the Warehouse with the assistance of the Supply Chain Head.
- Responsible for the overall logistics as well as the control of Raw Materials, Excipients and Final Product.
- Ensure the use and fulfillment of cGMP procedures.
- Design and implementation of the logistics strategy plan for the flow of production materials and/or finished products.
- Collaboration with the Quality teams to ensure correct status of materials.
- Management of activities related to material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing and reception of parcels.
- Design and coordination of demand planning, monitoring forecasts to identify changes and determine their effect on the supply chain activities, to ensure availability of materials and products.
- Development of standard warehouse processes in order to design more efficient, robust and reliable processes.
- Participation in internal and external audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Health Sciences, Supply Chain management, Logistics or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of experience preferably within the life sciences industry and with similar responsibilities.
- Solid experience leading teams of 5 people or more.
- Technical proficiency in warehouse barcoding and digitalization.
- FDA experience is highly desired.
- Knowledge of SAP B1 ERP is highly desired.
- Experience in a biopharmaceutical company is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated passion for producing high-quality work.
- Proactive management and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- Communication skills and self-management.