Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Engineer
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Engineer to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Engineer who will play a key role on the structure of the company in the digitalization process to facilitate the work, reduce deviation and decrease reviewing time.
The job involves the development of the MES from scratch respecting the imperatives of GxP. with the assistance of the production manager, the ePlant director and the quality assurance group.
- User satisfaction The URS of the system to be implemented.
- Define the strategy of new electronic batch record implementation.
- Work in close collaboration with the MES solution provider.
- Make sure interaction between software is working fine.
- eFAT and eSAT of the batch record.
- Support validation of the software.
- Computer engineer, telecommunications engineer, advanced degree in computer science or similar.
- Solid experience in the pharmaceutical world and knowledge of the GxP and quality management.
- Fluent English.
- Proactive management and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- Communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and used to work in a multidisciplinary environment.