Trackwise configuration & validation analyst
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between Askbio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Trackwise configuration & validation analyst to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a Trackwise Configuration & Validation Analyst who will play a key role on the digitalization process of the whole company.
- Setup and maintain the Trackwise solutions and ensure quality of reference data
- Communicate with Global Super Users to turn business, functional and technical requirements into technical solutions
- Perform system configuration
- Test and validate system setup before delivering solutions a production environment
- Test and validate new functionalities required by Business & developed by the Development Team
- Test and validate functionality of new enhancements or repaired defects
- Intermediate management between business (QA) and IT team or QA and external suppliers
- Educated to Degree in life sciences or clinical or health field (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or similar degrees)
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of Trackwise application
- Knowledge of lab processes (understanding of Trackwise logics and flows, quality assurance and translating requirements into Trackwise workflows)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent English
- Proactive management and positive attitude to change and challenges
- Communication skills