LIMS configuration & validation analyst
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between Askbio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next LIMS configuration & validation analyst to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a LIMS Configuration & Validation Analyst who will play a key role on the digitalization process of the whole company.
- Setup and maintain the LIMS solutions and ensure quality of reference data
- Configure instruments
- Communicate with Global Super Users to turn business, functional and technical requirements into technical solutions
- Perform system configuration such as core scheme, product code, price code, QC Masks, units, bio-fields and all linked reference data
- Test and validate system setup before delivering solutions a production environment
- Test and validate new functionalities required by Business & developed by the Development Team
- Test and validate functionality of new enhancements or repaired defects introduced by the supplier
- Intermediate management between business (QC) and IT team or QC and external suppliers
- Educated to Degree in life sciences or clinical or health field (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or similar degrees)
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of LIMS application
- Knowledge of lab processes (understanding of LIMS logics and flows, quality control and translating lab requirements into LIMS workflows)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and SQL
- Fluent English
- Proactive management and positive attitude to change and challenges
- Communication skills