Senior Technician in automatic regulation and control systems
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Senior Technician in automatic regulation and control systems to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a Senior Technician in automatic regulation and control systems who will play a key role on Engineering and Maintenance department.
- Support of the control systems of Viralgen's facilities.
- Programming, implementation of extensions to the facilities.
- Preparing and monitoring maintenance plans.
- Coordination of works.
- Management of purchases and stocks of the department.
- Carrying out maintenance tasks.
- Industrial Engineer/ technician engineer or higher degree in electricity and automation/ air conditioning or similar.
- Programming of control systems for installations and equipment in buildings.
- Start-up and advanced support of complex infrastructures.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with SCADA control system (TREND/SIEMENS/JOHNSONS CONTROLS).
- 4 years of experience as engineering or maintenance personnel and experience in pharmaceutical laboratories.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with software aimed at facilitating CMMS maintenance management.
- Proactive management and positive attitude to change, learning and challenges.
- Communication skills, creativity and empathy.
- Team coordination skills, good predisposition to job, self-control and tolerance to frustration.