Supply Chain Project Manager and Operation Specialist
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between Askbio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER AND OPERATION SPECIALIST to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER AND OPERATION SPECIALIST who will play a key role on the structure of the company Supply Chain.
- Coordinate and manage Supply Chain tasks related to the Quality system.
- Support Supply Chain personnel in writing, reviewing and closing tasks related to the Supply Chain quality system.
- Coordinate Supply Chain projects by interacting with Supply Chain personnel as well as other departments involved in the project.
- Pursuit of operational excellence in SupplyChain processes.
- Compilation and evaluation of department KPIs.
- Fostering a dynamic, communicative and respectful work culture within the team and between different departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Organizational Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in the quality area of a pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Results oriented.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- You are self-motivated and used to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated passion for producing high-quality work.
- Proactive management and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- Communication skills and self-management.
- Indefinite contract.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Flexible schedule.
- Accompaniment in the learning and development process.
- Good working and international environment.
- Company activities.
- Social benefits.
Do you want to know more about how we can help you?