Import & Export Technician
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Import and Export Technician to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking an Import and Export Technician who will play a key role on the structure of the company in Supply Chain.
Skills to plan and review all related operations to achieve the strategic objectives of the company.
- Ensure and perform shipping and receiving of finished product, international samples and import of plasmids:
- Perform the entry of plasmids, cells and other starting material during their reception.
- Supervise all preparation or delivery of the shipment (samples and Finish Product), that the cold chain is not broken and that the correct use of refrigeration and freezing equipment is carried out.
- Create finished product, plasmid and vector master data in SAP.
- Manage and resolve incidents with suppliers and logistics operators.
- Perform customs management, minimizing costs and complying with established regulations.
- Coordinate with the Purchasing and Procurement areas for those materials that require customs management.
- Take part in internal and client audits.
- Participate in meeting with the clients.
- Propose Incoterms for the supply of materials.
- Carry out transport validation in temperature conditions.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance for the approval of logistic operators.
- Collaborate in price negotiation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, International Business, Economics, Law or similar.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One.
- At least 2 years of experience in administration department.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges
- You are self-motivated and used to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated passion for producing high-quality work.
- Proactive management and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- Communication skills and self-management.
Do you want to know more about how we can help you?