Digital Project Lead
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for a Digital Project Lead to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
In a rapidly developing industry, we focus on our customers and continuously adapt our processes and services to best serve their needs. Thus, excellence in customer experience, generating value and agility with Data Science as well as Digitization of key processes is crucial for Viralgen. Driven by this objective, the Digital Product Team is leading the development of high impact Digital Products acting as the intersection between technology, design, and business.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage the development of internally and externally facing Digital Products from the initial evaluation, proof of concept to industrialization. The role will also be responsible for communicating with stakeholders, owning the product vision and roadmap as well as having a deep understanding of the customers.
- Understand business, markets, customer, and user requirements in depth.
- Identify and launch new value creating Digital Products from ideation to implementation and operation.
- Manage cross-functional project teams of business representatives, Data Science, Finance and IT.
- Align, manage, and proactively communicate with stakeholders.
- Track and ensure products are in line with expectations and deliver on the value.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in technology or a business-related field.
- First working experience managing digital projects in cross-functional teams, ideally in a data science / biotechnology field.
- Experience in developing product roadmaps, user requirements and managing the day-to day technical and design activities.
- Experience in external stakeholder management.
- Experience in OE / Lean Management is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and agile, innovative thinking.
- Ability to influence stakeholders without direct authority.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Do you want to know more about how we can help you?