SAP Business One Specialist
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next SAP SPECIALIST to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a SAP SPECIALIST who will participate in our ERP SAP Business One tasks within the IT Team.
As part of the SAP team, the specialist manages the SAP area including all the business processes performed in the application, definition of third-party software integrations and the impact of changes made over validated processes. The specialist must communicate well and must have a high level of understanding in the different business processes of the company as they will be working closely with multiple departments.
- Analyzing processes, assessing the impact of changes in the current processes managed in the system, defining and implementing solutions.
- Responsible for third-party software integrations in SAP.
- Work with suppliers and the IT teams to guarantee the system access and functionalities work seamlessly and correctly.
- Execution of system setting tasks and the implementation of new functionalities.
- Must be able to manage SAP functional tasks and projects with external providers.
- Manage authorizations access and business rules in SAP.
- Documentation of processes for SAP technical specialist /development team, testing and validation.
- Participation in validation processes and documentation tasks.
- Definition and implementation of customized queries, layouts and reports.
- Load and update large amount of data in the system using Data Transfer Workbench tool.
- User training.
- Fostering a dynamic, communicative and respectful work culture within the team and between different departments.
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- High level of knowledge and experience working with business process in SAP Business One (3+ years of experience).
- High capacity to analyze and transform business requirements in solutions inside the system.
- High level of project management skills.
- Experience and understanding of financial processes.
- Strong knowledge in manufacturing & logistic processes.
- Knowledge of Beas, Produmex and B1UP Boyum IT products is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of pharma industry business processes is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA is a plus.
- High level in SQL and Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in SQL (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, views and functions) is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You are comfortable working both independently and in a team environment.
Do you want to know more about how we can help you?