Fill & Finish Technician
Viralgen is a CDMO born as a joint venture between AskBio and Columbus Venture Partners created in response to the unmet need for manufacturing of gene therapies. Our goal is to help broaden the access to these life-saving therapeutics and contribute to the advancement of health and human welfare around the world.
We are excited for our next Fill & Finish Technician to join the Viralgen team!
About the role
We are seeking a Fill and Finish Technician who will play a key role within our sterile filling strategy at our manufacturing facility.
Ideal candidate’s skills should be adequate to carry out F&F tasks, including experience in working in classified A/B environments. Expertise in sterile filling of injectables is highly desirable. Within this role, you must feel confident while operating with disposables devices or assemblies or equipment such as a modern sterile filling stations and show interest in obtaining a deep knowledge of the process.
- Perform sterile filling activities of different biological products under GMP standards in controlled environments, providing support to operators and being the main point of contact for the sector supervisor.
- Participate in the write up of GMP documentation such as Standard Operating Protocols (SOPs) and work logs.
- Preparation of buffers and solutions required by the process according to manufacturing guidelines.
- Participation in the continuous improvement of production processes.
- Execute the company's production, training and personnel training programs, including media-fill studies in accordance with current regulations.
- Promote a dynamic, communicative and respectful work culture within the team and between different departments.
- You are a Pharmacist, Chemical Engineer, Biologist and/or have a University Degree within relevant fields.
- Solid, extensive and verifiable experience in the field is required.
- Solid experience of at least 2-3 years in filling of sterile products.
- Technical proficiency working in classified environments and sterile filling line set-up and use.
- Experience in Filling in of biological products is a plus.
- Experience in qualification of sterile filling equipment and sterile filling process validation will be considered a key asset.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Proactive and positive attitude to change and challenges.
- Have excellent Communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and used to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
Do you want to know more about how we can help you?